Monday, June 13, 2011

Saturdays Adventure's with Friends

This past Saturday a group of us interns decided to get together and go to Wiamanalo Beach which is right past Sea Life Park. We brought Shelly's dog Tilly and played out in the waves that were pretty big but soo much fun. I tried out my new snorkel mask and it's pretty decent for foodland quality :) I decided to take some video on my camera (not the kodak one that broke it is now on it's way to Indiana for repair) of the beautiful scenic drive to and from Sea Life Park. I also took a video of us on Wiamanalo Beach. After the beach we all went to get burgers in Hawaii Kai at Teddy's Burger joint where we met up with even more interns from the park and sat around talking for a few hours. I was talked into buying a Teddy's milkshake. I got pineapple flavor and it was Amazing!!! As always here are some pics and videos from the day.
Abby and I at Teddy's

Claire and Erin at Teddy's

No comments:

Post a Comment