Monday, June 6, 2011

Hanauma Bay Trip

Aloha Everyone!! I just wanted to say that cause I realized I hadn't yet in my blog. Well the Hanauma Bay trip did happen on Sunday with my Cove friends Abby and Erin. We went snorkeling in the bay and it was Amazing!!! I've never seen so many colorful fish with my own eyes before in my life, it was beautiful there. Unfortunately I have no video from the trip because my new Kodak Playsport waterproof camera has a defect where the first time I try to charge it (which I did right before we went to Hanauma Bay) it doesn't charge and completely shuts down. Courtney, my roommate is going to take it with her when she and Kaycie, the other trainer I live with, go to pearl city on Wednesday because there is a Target store there and I bought the stupid camera from the Target at home 3 weeks ago!!! Anyway the trip was still amazing and me and the girls plan to go back a few more times before we leave. I really want to see a wild sea turtle in the bay. Here are some pictures from our trip.







Abby and I getting out of the water as gracefully as possible when wearing snorkeling gear :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment